Your will find this 55 m2 quiet apartment very close to Les Rambles and a few steps away from squares and historical constructions
Are you planning a lengthy stay in Barcelona? This is the right lodging for you: surrounded by the cultural environment that characterizes this city, a wide variety of shops, and easy access to different areas by the subway system.
The apartment occupies 55 m2 and pleasant rooms, harmoniously decorated. The walls combine stonework with light tones that add warmth and luminosity. It is conveniently located in the Barri Gotic and can accommodate groups and families of up to six people. The apartment has two bedrooms, with two single beds in the main bedroom that can be joined into a double bed, and a bunk in the other.
The living room is furnished for your complete comfort. There is a double sofa bed and a TV set; WI-FI connection is available in every room. If you feel like eating as if you were at home, you can prepare your favorite dishes in our fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is located in a building with elevator right in the historical centric area of Barcelona. The surroundings invite you to go for a walk and discover the history and culture of the Catalonian capital city. You can wander among gothic constructions, such as the church of Santa María del Mar and other interesting sites in the open air as the Plaza Real.
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi, Ascensor
- Garaje público, En la calle, Vigilado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Litera 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- The reservation is only possible to groups of people over 25 years old or to families.
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 4
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 300 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Obradors. Piso . Old Town Barrio Gótico Barcelona
- Drassanes, Liceu, Jaume I L3, L4
- Barcelona Estació de França - 13 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + L3 - 38 min.
- T2 Aerobus + L3 - 47 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.
You will be in the heart of the city centre with all the advantages this implies in a magical place like Barcelona. Only 150 metres away, you will find the busiest, most multifaceted and iconic street in Barcelona: Las Ramblas. You can walk to the Plaça de la Mercé (Mercy Square) or to go to the launderette in the Plaça George Orwell. You can enjoy a cup of coffee while surfing the web in one of the area's cyber cafés, visit one of the restaurants that offer a wide range of cuisine or rent a bicycle to tour the city. If beaches are what you are looking for, they are only fifteen minutes away, just past the Port of Barcelona. A walk through the Barri Gótic (Gothic Quarter) promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience with its handicrafts shops, nightclubs and cuisine to meet the tastes of any diner. Right there on Avinyó St., you will find more culinary diversity, tapas and great places to go shopping or have a good time.