Comfortable lodgings from which you can walk to Las Ramblas, the avenue that perfectly combines Barcelona’s history and modernity
This 55 m2 apartment is surrounded by interesting characters, art and history. Conveniently located in the Barri Gotic, it is the perfect lodging for long stays. Home to a great variety of shops and close to the subway system that offers easy connection to all Barcelona quarters.
Our apartment is fully equipped for groups or families of up to six people. It has two bedrooms, with two single beds that can be joined into a double bed in the main bedroom and a bunk in the other.
You are sure to fall in love with the rooms. The walls are painted in light tones nicely decorated with stonework that create a luminous atmosphere that invites you to relax. The large windows allow plenty of natural light to come in and add warmth to the room.
The living room is a pleasant area for friendly talks. It has a double-bed sofa and a TV set. You can also prepare favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. Be sure to choose a place to stay where you have everything you need.
Know Barcelona from its oldest district! Squares, churches and museums are located within the same area and make visitors’ delight. Go for a walk along the streets that inspired Gaudí and Picasso, Visit the Jewish quarter and the Historical Museum of the city, where you can salsoee the Roman ruins. Everything close and only a few steps away from your apartment.
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi, Ascensor
- Garaje público, En la calle, Vigilado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Litera 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 4
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Obradors. Piso . Old Town Barrio Gótico Barcelona
- Drassanes, Liceu, Jaume I L3, L4
- Barcelona Estació de França - 13 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + L3 - 38 min.
- T2 Aerobus + L3 - 47 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.
Barcelona is a city where the modern and the historic meet. You will be staying in the Casco Centro de la Ciudad (City Centre), just a few minutes' walk from Las Ramblas with its coffee houses, restaurants and beautiful promenades. You can also visit the Plaça de la Mercé (Mercy Square) or the Plaça George Orwell. All the amenities you are accustomed to will be at your disposal: a launderette, a coffee house, restaurants every imaginable type of cuisine, cyber spaces and even bicycle rentals so you can explore the city in a peaceful, serene way. The beaches are only 15 minutes away, and the famous Puerto de Barcelona (Port of Barcelona) is 10 minutes away. Handicrafts, pubs, nightclubs and a wide diversity of cuisine are also nearby in the Barrio Gótic (Gothic Quarter). And if you want more tapas (snacks) and restaurants or shops and places to have good, clean fun, the streets of Petritxol and Avinyó are also nearby.