The luminous rooms and harmonious décor complete a lovely place, located in the Barri Gòtic
We have only the best for your stay in Barcelona. This apartment is great if you’re looking for a modern, charming place, in one of the most centric areas of the city. Your relaxation and enjoyment are guaranteed.
In the apartment you’ll find two bedrooms and one living room for your lively chats, after exploring the city. The apartment has two single beds that can be pushed together, a bunk bed for two people, and a double sofa bed. This 55 m2 flat can comfortably accommodate six people.
The apartment is designed to facilitate your relaxation. The walls combine stone décor in light colors that diffuse the illumination throughout the rooms. There’s natural light and fresh air in abundance, thanks to the wide windows.
Feel at home and prepare your favorite dishes in the kitchen. If you prefer, relax with our TV and WiFi service. From the apartment you can easily go to Las Ramblas, or let yourself be dazzled by the wonderful Gothic buildings, such as the Catedral de la Santa Creu and Santa Eulalia. Don’t miss out on anything!
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi, Ascensor
- Garaje público, En la calle, Vigilado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Litera 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Sábanas y Toallas
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- The reservation is only possible to groups of people over 25 years old or to families.
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 4
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Obradors. Piso . Old Town Barrio Gótico Barcelona
- Drassanes, Liceu, Jaume I L3, L4
- Barcelona Estació de França - 13 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + L3 - 38 min.
- T2 Aerobus + L3 - 47 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
Only a few metres away, you will find the most renowned and visited avenue in Barcelona: Las Ramblas with its beautiful median isle, where one can take a stroll, its numerous shops offering a huge variety of products and plenty of restaurants with varied cuisine. Nearby, you will also find the Plaça Catalunya (Catalonia Square), and just 10 minutes from the flat, you can reach the famous Puerto de Barcelona (Port of Barcelona). Five minutes from there, you can enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean waters of the Beaches of Barcelona. Near the Plaça de la Mercé (Mercy Square) is the Plaça George Well with a diversity of shops. In this area, you will find various shops, cafés, cyber cafés, launderettes and much more. Being so close, you shouldn't miss an opportunity to visit the Barri Gótic (Gothic Quarter), where you can buy handicrafts, eat in restaurants, sample tapas in one of the pubs or visit one of the nightclubs. To explore the city at your leisure, just a block away from the flat, you can rent a bicycle that will take you where you want when you want.