Choosing such a centrally located holiday rental makes planning your daily adventures around the city very easy.
This cosy two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter close to Las Ramblas, in a very charming street.
It includes a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, separate dining area, two nice bedrooms, spacious bathroom (w. a big bath-tub) and a living-room with a balcony onto the old street.
The building has been given a total (make-over) but its early 20th century origins can be spotted in details such as the lovely wooden beams of the ceiling.
The flat thus enjoys the rustic charm of its 1930 background, but with modern essentials such as elevator and air-condition.
The area surrounding the apartment is a body of interconnecting cobble stone pedestrian streets, where you can wander around for hours imagining yourself back in medieval times.
After taking a historical walk (or just shopping 'til you drop!) it feels great to put your feet up in the hand-made hammock in the living-room collecting energy for your next Barcelona experience!
Turistic license HUTB-000076
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
"A man without a smiling face must not open a shop" -Chinese Proverb
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
- Internet ADSL
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Internet ADSL, Wifi, Ascensor
- Garaje público, Vigilado, Techado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Microondas con Grill, Cafetera tradicional, Tetera tradicional, Nevera, Tostadora
- 1 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Doble 144x190 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Individual 80x190 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Individual 80x183 cm
- 1 Cama Supletoria 80x180 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Parque bebé, Trona p/bebé
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Sábanas y Toallas
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.02 €
- Late arrivals and departures (21:00 - 09:00) :35.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 3
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
C/ de la Mercè. Piso 1. Old Town Barrio Gótico Barcelona
- Jaume I, Drassanes, Liceu L3, L4
- Barcelona Estació de França - 9 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus - 47 min.
- T2 Aerobus - 56 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.
The area surrounding the apartment is a body of interconnecting cobble stone pedestrian streets, where you can wander around for hours imagining yourself back in medieval times. After taking a historical walk (or just shopping 'til you drop!) it feels great to put your feet up in the hand-made hammock in the living-room collecting energy for your next Barcelona experience! For exploring at night, the area has some of the best tapas restaurants in town and further up (west) in the Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter) you have a choice of participating in the Barcelona summer-life on the beach or night-life in jazz-clubs, reggae (shacks), pubs, stylish bars, discos or practically any other way imaginable. Whether you’re in Barcelona only to soak in the historical atmosphere and visit the cultural institutions or to take full advantage of Barcelona’s well-renowned club-scene, this location will accommodate you. Other places of interest within walking distance from the apartment are the Port Olímpic (Olympic harbour the famous), Las Ramblas, Mercat de La Boqueria, the Teatre del Liceu - opera house - , the Museo Picasso, the Catedral Basílica de Barcelona and the Ajuntament de Barcelona (City Hall); in Plaça de Sant Jaume which is a one minute walk from the apartment, as well as the remains of the old Roman Walls coupled with many more treats from Barcelona's ancient and medieval past.