Are you looking for a place to call home while you’re in Barcelona? We have it for you. It can accommodate up to 6 people, with 3 bedrooms overlooking a charming street of Ciutat Vella.
Comfort, space and a privileged location. This apartment is a great one for travelers who plan long stays in Barcelona. It’s located in one of the most picturesque barrios: El Born. Examine its streets and the charming life from any one of its three balconies. You’ll feel as one more local of the Catalan capital.
The rooms within the 70 m2 guarantee a complete and homey vacation. Whether you are a family with children, friends travelling together or a couple looking for a romantic experience. It has three bedrooms, two double beds, two single beds and one single sofa bed. Thus, it’s designed to warrant privacy and good moments for groups of up to six people.
The building, built in 1850, was renovated in and elegant and modern style. Likewise, the interior of the apartment was redesigned and equipped with everything brand new. You’ll find a TV with DVD, and furthermore, you’ll be able to prepare gastronomic delicacies in the kitchen and enjoy your country’s typical flavors. You’ll have everything you need to make this your home away from home in the catalan capital!
While you’re indoors, you’ll be able to enjoy WiFi connection. Outdoors, you’ll find the best attractions a few feet away. El Born is located a short distance from the sea, so you can have a pleasurable day at the beach, if you so desire. Restaurants, coffee shops and bars are all around you. Go to the Museu Picasso; visit the Palau de la Música Catalana very close to the apartment. Don’t leave any corner of the city unexplored!
Monthly rentals: free WiFi, expenses are included.
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
"We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job everyday to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better" -Jeff Bezos (CEO of amazon.com)
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
- Internet ADSL
- Equipo de Música
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Internet ADSL, Wifi
- Aparcamiento no diponible, Parking no incluido
- Cocina gas, Horno gas, Microondas con Grill, Cafetera tradicional, Cafetera express, Tetera tradicional, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Doble 150x190 cm
- 1 Doble 135x190 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Individual 80x180 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Individual
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Juguetes, Parque bebé, Trona p/bebé
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Equipo de Música, TV LCD plasma, Juegos de mesa, TV cable
- Sábanas y Toallas
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.02 €
- Late arrivals and departures (21:00 - 09:00) :35.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 32
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 1250 €
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Vigatans. Piso . Old Town El Borne Barcelona
- Jaume I, Urquinaona L1, L4
- Barcelona Estació de França - 6 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + L3 - 42 min.
- T2 Aerobus + L3 - 51 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.
It is difficult to find a more central location in Barcelona than this. Crossing Via Laietana, a main avenue that connect L’Eixample with the Port, you enter the historic Barri Gótic - Gothic Quarter.
The flat is literarily, just a few steps away from seafront, the Port Olímpic (Olympic harbour), art-galleries, delicatessen, design boutiques (this being one of the city’s hottest shopping areas), restaurants, cafés, bars and main attractions as the Museu Picasso, 20 meters from the flat, and the Palau de la Música Catalana, a leading concert hall (World Heritage Site by UNESCO).
This might be the city’s nicest area to take a stroll in, and it is a short distance to several metro lines making very easy to reach those attractions that are not in the immediate vicinity.