A lovely apartment for maximum 4 people, located in the Barceloneta neighborhood, a 2 minute-walk away from the beach, and a step away from the Barri Gòtic
Beach and entertainment come together around this 35 sq. mt. apartment in La Barceloneta. A place for lengthy stays, thanks to the shops, restaurants and bars you’ll find a few steps away. The metro station is a stop away from the center of Barcelona, and a 15-minute walk away from Las Ramblas.
It’s furnished to guarantee the relaxation of groups and families of up to four people. The double bedroom has two single beds. In the living room you have a double sofa bed; there’s also a dining area and a TV. In addition, you’ll have access to Wifi and a balcony with an ocean- view, as well as a view of typical street of the area.
Eat as you do at home! We have an equipped kitchen so you can prepare your favorite dishes with the freshest ingredients. The unique Barceloneta Market is a few steps away. The apartment has elegant and luminous rooms that combine wooden floors, a beamed ceiling and stone walls.
Go to the beach and explore the vibrant neighborhhood's life. You’ll find numerous restaurants serving exquisite seafood. Visit the Museu d’Historia de Catalunya at Palau del Mar, the Clock Tower, the oldest building in the area, and indulge in the Baroque style of Sant Miguel del Port.
The minimum stay in this apartment is 32 nights.
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi
- Garaje público, En la calle, Vigilado, Techado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Horno eléctrico, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Parque bebé, Trona p/bebé
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Limpieza Adicional: 62.50 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 32
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Mestrança. Piso 4. Old Town Barceloneta Barcelona
- Barcelona Estació de França - 14 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + Bus - 56 min.
- T2 Aerobus + Bus - 55 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.
This comfortable flat is located in La Barceloneta, an ideal place for recreation on the beach and visiting the attractions of the city's historic quarter. In the area, you can visit the aquarium, which is the largest in Europe, as well as the IMAX cinemas, which are very appropriate for children and a great way to escape the heat or the rain. Another interesting spot is the Teleférico de Montjuïc (Montjuic Cable Car), which offers an unforgettable experience. There you will enjoy breath-taking views of Barcelona. When it comes to culture, the Museu de Història de Catalunya (Catalonia Museum of History) is not to be missed. And if we're talking about food, la Barceloneta offers the best seafood in the area. You can also pass through the built-up section with its numerous cafes and ice-cream shops along Paseo de Joan de Borbó. The area offers a variegated nightlife.