This delightful apartment is situated in La Barceloneta, harbor area of the city, within a 2-minute walk from the beach and just a few steps away from the Gothic Quarter
If you’re planning a lengthy trip to the Catalan capital, we have a special apartment for you. It’s situated at La Barceloneta, Barcelona’s seaside neighborhood. All types of shops and entertainment are located there, and there’s a Metro that offers easy access to other neighborhoods of the city. Everything you need, on the shores of the Mediterranean.
With its 35 sq. mt. and one bedroom, this apartment can house groups and families of up to four people. It has two single beds and a double sofa bed in the living room; in addition, there’s a dining area and access to a balcony where you’ll be able to enjoy the salty sea breeze. The apartment has a TV and Wifi access.
A memorable apartment for your months-long stay. It is decorated in a refined, elegant style with wood floors, stone walls and curious ceiling beams. Prepare your food in the kitchen, and make sure you use fresh ingredients from Barceloneta’s Market .
Very close to the apartment, you’ll find a lively nightlife. There are countless options for family entertainment among which stands out the largest aquarium in Europe, and Montjuic’s cable car, that offers astonishing vistas of the city. The metro station is a stop away from the center of Barcelona, and a 15 –minute walk from Les Rambles.
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi
- Garaje público, En la calle, Vigilado, Techado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Horno eléctrico, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 2 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Parque bebé, Trona p/bebé
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Limpieza Adicional: 62.50 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 32
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Mestrança. Piso 3. Old Town Barceloneta Barcelona
- Barcelona Estació de França - 14 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + Bus - 56 min.
- T2 Aerobus + Bus - 55 min.
- C-33>> C-58>>B10 -Ronda del Litoral>>exit onto carrer d’Aiguader and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.p
This flat located in La Barceloneta is an ideal place for families or those looking to spend a holiday at the beach, but also near the city with its varied and appealing nightlife. If you walk along its streets, you will see many reminders of times past, but infused with cosmopolitan life. The main attraction is the beaches, as it is there that you can find an assortment of pubs, enjoy music and even get a relaxing massage during your walk. La Barceloneta offers the best seafood in the area and some of the restaurants offer incredible sea views. The area also offers a number of attractions, especially families, like the aquarium and the IMAX cinemas, both of which are appropriate for children. Nearby, we find the Teleférico de Montjuïc (Montjuic Cable Car), from which you can enjoy fascinating views of the city. If you are interested in culture, the Museu de Història de Catalunya (Catalonia Museum of
History) is also nearby.