Enjoy this comfortable 50 m2 accommodation. The space is located in a central part of Barcelona and boasts a lovely balcony
You get to know a city by walking through it, and from this centrally-located apartment, you can reach a large number of tourist attractions by foot. Located in the l’Eixample Dret quarter,
You can also enjoy a nice book or a good cup of coffee or tea on the balcony. In these accommodations, you’ll find a cosy living room with TV, and WiFi service is also available in the 50 square metres making up the flat.
The kitchen is fully equipped to share in the preparation of delicious dishes with friends and family. In the surrounding area, you’ll find a street market, where you can purchase all the necessary ingredients for preparing your meals.The space includes two bedrooms and four single beds, and in the living room, there’s a double sofa-bed.
The apartment has all the services you could possibly need. There’s a lift, as well as heating and air conditioning. It’s the perfect place to create memorable family moments, and if you’re travelling with small children, you can make use of the highchair and baby cot we provide.
From the apartment, you’ll have easy access to the beach via the underground. And those who are interested in history and architecture won’t want to miss a visit to the Templo de la Sagrada Familia (Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, the Temple of the Holy Family). In the area, you’ll also find a wide variety of cuisine and places where you can enjoy your leisure time.
Turistic license (HUTB-001915)
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Perfil del Propietario
« Para hacer las cosas bien es necesario: primero, el amor, segundo, la técnica. » / « To do the right thing is necessary: first, love, second, the technique » / « Per fer les coses bé cal: primer, l'amor, segon, la tècnica. » Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926
Localizar en el Mapa
- Aire Acondicionado
Condiciones de Alquiler
- Calefacción, Aire Acondicionado, Wifi, Ascensor
- Garaje público, En la calle, Techado, Parking no incluido
- Cocina vitrocerámica, Congelador, Nevera, Microondas, Tostadora, Cafetera Eléctrica
- 4 Individual 90x200 cm
- 1 Sofá cama Doble 160x200 cm
- 1 Cuna
NIÑOS Y BEBÉS
- Parque bebé, Trona p/bebé
- Lavadora, Mesa de planchar, Plancha
- Plato de ducha, Secador de pelo
- Sábanas y Toallas
- Limpieza Adicional: 60.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 00:00) :30.00 €
- Late arrivals and departures (00:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Arrivals and departures in (Sunday, Holidays) :30.00 €
- Período mínimo de alquiler (noches): 3
- IVA Incluido
- Contrato de Alquiler
- Depósito de Fianza: 150 €
- Acepta Tarjeta de crédito a la llegada
- Estancias Cortas permitidas en Temporada alta
- Se permite fumar solo en las zonas destinadas a ello
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Sicilia. Piso 5. Eixample Dret Barcelona
- Monumental, Sagrada Familia, Girona L2, L5, L4
- Barcelona Clot Aragó - 20 min.
- Glòries T4, T5, T6 - 18 min.
- Adossat Quay
- World Trade Centre
- Maremagenum Port Vell
- T1 Aerobus + L2 - 53 min.
- T2 Aerobus + L2 - 63 min.
- From AP-7 >> 133 Km continue onto C-33 (inside Barcelona is Meridiana Av.)>> in 19 Km turn right onto carrer d’Aragó and see detailed map of the booking confirmation.
- Possibility of parking from 10 € / day according to number of days and availability. Check with reservation.p
The flat is located in the Eixample Dret neighbourhood in a fully-renovated, quiet building with a lift, so you avoid climbing up the stairs after a long walk through the Modernist area of Barcelona. This zone has the greatest number of architectural attractions, including the incomparable Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s unfinished basilica, as well as others from the Modernist period, like Lluís Domènech i Montaner's Hospital de Sant Pau (St Paul Hospital). In the surrounding area, you will find numerous shops, galleries and restaurants. You can reach the beach by underground.
Gencat License HUTB: 001915