This is a great "ACOMODIS" apartment located in a residential area of the L'Eixample district, 15 minutes walk from the Sagrada Familia and 30 minutes by public transport from Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas. The Hospital de Sant Pau, a spectacular example of modernist architecture, is a 5-minute walk away.
This cozy and fully equipped apartment has two bedrooms, one with double bed and another with 2 single beds. It also has something unique ... its exclusive "Chill Out" Terrace with Solarium and Mediterranean Garden. Enjoy its magnificent view of the "skyline" of the city.
Our guests love the location.
Check in is possible anytime in the office we have close to the Palau de la Música Catalana. There we'll provide you a security key and you'll be able to go to the apartment from 15h or before if the apartment is ready. From the office to the apartment you can go by taxi or public transportation. Also, if you want you can leave your luggage in the office and enjoy the traditional market of Santa Caterina which is very close to the office.
Turistic license HUTB-0001157
Adults (+ 18 years)
Children (-18 years)
Infants (-36 mo.)
Greeting from the owner
"A man without a smiling face must not open a shop" -Chinese Proverb
Locate on map
- Air conditioning
- Heating, Air conditioning, WiFi, Lift
CHILDREN & BABIES
- Washing machine, Iron board, Iron
- Final cleaning
- Sheets and towels
- Late arrivals and departures (20:00 - 09:00) :50.00 €
- Please note that check-in time is from 15h. Early check-in is possible, subject to availability.
- If you arrive earlier than 15h and the "ACOMODIS" apartment is not ready, the owner offers a central reception where you can storage your luggage before check in and after checkout and meet our happy staff and have tourist information and ticketing services. The office is located very close to the Palau de la Música Catalana. The closest metro station is Urquinaona and less than 10 minutes walk from Plaça Catalunya.
- The office is open from Monday to Sunday.
- Please let the property know your expected arrival time 30 minutes in advance in order to arrange for keys to be collected. The check-in agent will welcome you.
- If you want to "Check in" in the apartment and not in the office:
- Please note that if you expect to arrive between 15h and 19h you can have one of the staff members wait for you and help you with check in directly in the apartment and not in the office. This costs 20 euros between 15h and 19h and 45 euros between 19h to 24h. t's very important to let us know in advance and before your arrival day.
- Please contact the property for further details.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Please inform the owner of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
- Minimum stay (nights): 3
- Tax included
- Rental Agreement
- Deposit: 300 €
- Credit card charged on arrival
- Short term stays for high season
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Not disabled access
Còrsega. Floor 1. Eixample Dret Barcelona
- "Camp de l'Arpa" metro station L5 (blue, bleu, azul) - 3 min.
- "Sant Pau / Dos de Maig" metro station L5 (blue, bleu, azul) - 6 min.
Hospital de Sant Pau
7 min. walking
Temple de La Sagrada Familia
15 min. walking
13 min. walking
The Michael Collins Irish Bar
18 min. walking
15 min. walking
16 min. walking
21 min. walking
18 min. walking
18 min. walking
Museu Sagrada Família
23 min. walking
Museu de la Música
26 min. walking
25 min. walking
27 min. walking
21 min. by Metro
29 min. by Metro
Platja del Somorrostro
31 min. by Metro
24 min. by Metro
Camp Nou FC Barcelona
49 min. by Metro
Circuit de Catalunya
93 min. by Metro and bus
Parc Natural Muntanya de Montserrat
127 min. by Metro and bus
Ideally located in Sagrada Familia district, a very nice area to live. Nearby you’ll find everything you could need: supermarkets, pharmacies, metro, shops, ATMs, bakeries, restaurants, cafes … and just 1,2 Km from the apartments, the most important monument in Barcelona and third most visited in the world: La Sagrada Familia basilica! Just 30 minutes’ walk from the apartment is Paseo de Gracia, the main shopping street in Barcelona. Walking along Paseo de Gracia you can see fantastic modernist architecture (Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Casa Lleó-Morera and Casa Ametller). The nearest metro stops are “Camp de l'Arpa” and “Sant Pau / Dos de Maig” (both blue line L5). With the subway you can visit the city comfortably and get to all Barcelona sights.The tourist hop-on hop-off bus also stops in front of La Sagrada Familia (green line).